1. The Society will have the authority to accept short-term loans of objects for the purpose of displaying them in a temporary exhibit.
2. The Accession Committee or an ad hoc committee which has been established by the Society to create a temporary exhibit will have the authority to decide what to accept for display in the exhibit.
3. Loaned objects should be in good enough condition so that they can be useful to the museum without straining the financial or technical resources for preservation and exhibition.
4. Upon acceptance of a loaned object, a Short Term Loan Agreement must be completed by the donor and a member of the Museum staff.
5. At the close of the temporary exhibit, loaned objects must be returned to their owners promptly, and may not be added to the Society's permanent collection without express written consent of the owners.
Back to top
Back to Mascoutah Historical Society page